Heating Tune Up in Flower Mound, Dallas, TX and Surrounding Areas
Importance Of Heating Tune-Up
The temperatures have plunged rapidly, as if on a rollercoaster. You moved from wearing shorts and attempting to stay cool to wearing sweaters to remain warm. Don’t you want to make sure you have a furnace tune-up in Dallas so it can take care of you when the cold starts to set in?
Some people believe that waiting until they require furnace tune-up in Flower Mound is acceptable, but the truth is that this can be detrimental to your system over time. Here are some most compelling reasons why a heating tune-up can help you save money and time in the long run:
- Energy Bill Reduction: A furnace can account for up to half of your energy cost. Regular furnace maintenance is the silver lining. According to studies, routine maintenance might save you up to 30% of your money. When you add in your programmable thermostat, you’re well on your way to making this winter less expensive. It will also reduce your chances of costly heating repair in Lewisville.
- Extends the Life of the HVAC System: The longer your furnace lasts, the cleaner and better maintained it is. A professional service like furnace tune-up in Dallas will clean your furnace and test and inspect all of its components to detect a problem before it becomes too late. Extending the life of a furnace means more money in your pocket and a better return on your heating investment.
- Carbon Monoxide Leak Detection: A failure with the furnace tune-up in Flower Mound can result in a severe gas leak. Carbon monoxide leak, which is hard to detect as the gas is colorless and odorless, is also a problem with an unmanaged furnace.
- Stay Safe: Knowing the condition of your HVAC before the cold season arrives will save you a lot of time and aggravation. If all of your maintenance efforts fail to keep your furnace, you’ll have plenty of time to replace it before the first frost. A high-quality furnace is efficient and will last for many years. That’s why you should get a new heater installation in Lewisville.
- Warranty Provided by the Manufacturer: It’s good to have heating tune-up in Flower Mound regularly to keep the manufacturer’s warranty valid. A regularly maintained furnace can last up to 20 years, but you’ll want to check in regularly to ensure the warranty still covers it.
- Indoor Air Quality: Air filters in furnaces must be replaced regularly (every 90 days). Air filters will do their best for you, but if you have a lot of allergy symptoms or see a lot of dust and particle build-up, your furnace may be keeping your home warm. Furnaces’ air filters must be replaced regularly, but dirt and debris will accumulate in other areas.
- Prevents Repair: Air filters will do their best for you, but if you have a lot of allergy symptoms or see a lot of dust and particle build-up, your furnace may be keeping your home warm.
To schedule your annual heating tune-up in Flower Mound, contact Honest Home Services, LLC, as we are one of the best HVAC contractor in Flower Mound, TX. We endeavor to deliver honest answers and solutions to our clients’ problems while remaining cost-effective and providing the fastest turnaround time possible! Please contact us at +1 (972) 537-5599 or send us an email here.